Sunday 2 August 2009

On your marks, get set, GO!

Tennis Courts World Record Breaking Custard Pie Fight!

Today is my last day of freedom before i take office. I had a nice long lie in and i'm confident i am now as ready as i will ever be!

I'll use this blog to keep you updated on all that i'm up to over the year, but i want to use this chance now to say a couple of insightful things...

Firstly... if you want to see what i'm planning on doing this year then check out my
VOTE SPARKES website for a list of my manifesto pledges.

Secondly... we have many official values at the Guild (eleven at the last count!), but for me this year will be all about the one value that should encompass them all... FUN!

We're only at Uni for a few short years, and the Guild is all about making the most of them! If you're having fun, you should be shouting it from the rooftops, sharing it with everyone. And if you're not, then someone at the Guild should be there to take up the fight for you.
FUN is everything!


Finally... if for any reason you feel a bit down about life for whatever reason, check out this
video.... probably the most inspiring thing ever made!

No comments: